SBT Focus on Voluntary Sector Sustainability
In response to the skills needs identified by charities at our voluntary sector (VS) insight event, Sheffield Business Together was proud to host our first skills exchange in July 2018.
The afternoon consisted of a combination of information stalls, drop-in consultations and mini-masterclasses. We had leading business speakers deliver 6 masterclasses:-
– How to write a winning bid – SYFAB
– How to publicise your charity using LinkedIn – Mantra Media
– How to recruit the right people – Benchmark Recruit
– Branding and marketing your charity – Darryl Dawson
– The art of PR – Keep your fork
– 3 D Leadership – Andy Hanselman consulting
We also had Irwin Mitchell, AAG IT, Hart Shaw Accounting, Voluntary Action Sheffield (VAS) development team and funding advice from South Yorkshire Funding Advice Bureau (SYFAB) offering pro-bono help and support.